The BetsProtector API allows you to:
- Receive odds of reference bookies offered at the time of bet placement.
- Receive arbitrage bets present at the time of bets placement.
- Receive Average Line Odds at the time of bet placement.
- Receive the liquidity of exchanges at the time of bet placement.
The API allows you to cover the following use cases:
- Make a decision to accept or decline a bet at the moment of bet placement.
- Enrich your player risk-scoring data with the above information.
BetsProtector API is the Pull API that returns requested data in JSON format. Please check the BetsProtector API documentation for more information.