Terms and Conditions of Use
The subject and general terms of the agreement
The Service means the information provided by the website www.oddsmarket.org (Site) that is a compiled result of the oddsmarket.org efforts of visiting hundreds of betting resources ourselves and collecting, processing, compiling the specific data, feeds, etc. with the use of our own technical, human and intellectual resource (Site/Service) that includes:
- Pre-match XML/JSON Odds data feeds
- Live XML/JSON Odds data feeds
- Arbitrage situations (Surebets) XML/JSON data feeds
- Provisions of this Agreement are public and describe conditions of providing the User with information through the Service.
- The results, and other statistics information contained on the Site, may reflect information provided by other independent sources (from third parties) or by in-house effort of collecting, processing, compiling the specific obtained data and the result of these efforts comprises www.oddsmarket.org Service. While every effort is made by the Site to update the content and match results or other information displayed on the Site regularly, we advise to double check information gathered on the Site also from other sources. In no measure, the Site may be responsible for the inaccuracy, falsity or any data corruption turned out due to any third party actions. The Client/User admits receiving the Service on the as-is basis.
- The User, while using the Service, agrees with this Agreement and undertakes to comply with its terms and also confirms that he has reached the age of 18, as well as the minimum age allowed for using this Service in accordance with the laws of the country of residence. In addition, the User confirms the legal capacity and ability to enter into the agreement with the Administration. Refusal to adhere to these conditions shall entail the termination of relations with the User and perform all other necessary measures. Moreover, in case the User disagrees with any of the arrangement conditions, he is obliged to stop using the Service.
- The User is aware that use of the Service may be subject to certain legal restrictions.
- The User understands and agrees that if there are restrictions or prohibitions in the jurisdiction of the current location country, then all responsibility for any damage resulting from a violation of such prohibition or failure to comply with the relevant requirements solely lies with the User.
- The User also understands that when using the Service, the Administrator does not have any additional obligations to inform, prevent and/or train the User.
- The time of concluding this Agreement is the date of the User’s registration on the Service, during which he provides essential information including the first and last name, gender, date of birth, place of residence, email address, and other information allowing to identify the person and to use the Service.
- The User may register only by using his real name and true registration data and also to register once.
- Users who already have an account on the Service are prohibited to re-register, including pointing out other identification data (first and last name, email address, etc.). Re-registration is allowed only with permission of the Administration.
- The Administration reserves the right at any time without stating reasons to require the User to provide the document(s) proving his identity (e.g. scanned copy of passport, driver's license, and other documents).
- All actions performed using the User credentials (username and password) are completed by the User.
- In case of loss or disclosure of the information about password and/or login, the User is obliged to immediately change the password assigned.
Information provided by the Service
The service provides the User with information:
- Pre-match XML/JSON Odds data feeds
- Live XML/JSON Odds data feeds
- Arbitrage situations (Surebets) XML/JSON data feeds
- The service is not a financial tool and does not provide services for managing funds from third parties. The service is not a bookmaker or a gamble and does not organize or conduct gambling.
- The amount of information and services provided by the Service may vary in course of time. The Administration reserves the right to add or eliminate these or those data at discretion.
- The information sited on the Service is granted to the User by subscription in accordance with the tariff plan selected.
- The User makes use of the information provided by the Service at one’s own risk. The information given on the Service cannot be considered as an instruction or indication to the User’s funds disposal and is for informational purposes only.
- The User is aware of the risks regarding possible various technical reasons that lead to discrepancy or distortion of the information provided by the Service and refuses any claims to the Administration related to compensation of possible losses that are indirectly or directly caused by using the information provided.
- The Administration is not responsible for the consequences of using information provided by the Service.
- The information is provided by the Service for private use only, regardless of the chosen tariff plan. The User is obliged not to spread any information received on the Service without the consent of the Administration.
- The User undertakes not to use any automatic means (software, robots, bots, etc.) for wide-scale readout of the information provided by the Service.
Responsibilities of the User
- The User is obliged to carefully read these rules and other policies of the Service.
- The User undertakes not to use the Service in case it violates the laws of his country of residence. The User is solely responsible if the use of the Service violates the law of the country of residence.
- The User is obliged to personally check adequacy and compliance of the information provided by the Service before any possible use of this information.
- The User assumes all the risks, possible losses related to the use of the information provided by the Service.
- The User is obliged to keep his personal data (first and last name, country of residence) up-to-date.
- If the terms of this Agreement are not fulfilled, the Administration has the right to suspend or terminate access to the Service without any refund.
- If it is determined that the User disseminates information obtained through the Service or uses the various technical means for wide-scale readout of the Service information, the User shall be obliged to compensate confirmed losses of the Administration.
- The user undertakes not to create services similar to betburger.com, betwasp.com, allbestbets.com, oddsmarket.org.
Responsibilities of the Administration
- The Administration undertakes to keep the Service in working order.
- The Administration accepts claims about work of the Service in a form of wishes. For its part, the Administration tries to improve quality of the Service as much as possible.
- The Administration does not guarantee the absolute accuracy and compliance of the information provided on the Service but makes every possible effort to improve and increase quality of the data presented.
Amendments to the agreement
Registration data and privacy
- In order to gain access to the paid services on this site, the User has to use email and password that was entered by the User when completing the registration form.
- At registration, the User is obliged to indicate his real first and last name, country of residence, email and password (further ‘Registration data’). Having registered, the User agrees that all information provided in the Registration data is true and accurate.
Third party websites
- The Service may redirect the User to other sites on the Internet or include references to information, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These sites may contain information or materials that the User may find inappropriate or offensive. These third-party sites, as well as organizations, are not under the control of the Administration, and the User acknowledges that the Administration is not responsible for the authenticity, third-party copyright, legitimacy, decency or any other aspect contained on these sites. Also, the Administration is not responsible for errors or omissions in any references to third-party resources, products or services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement or association o
The intellectual property
- Copyright (c) 2019 belongs www.oddsmarket.org All rights reserved.
Limitation of liability
- The Administration shall not be liable to the User or any third party for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or losses of any kind, including, without limitation, damages resulting from the use of the Service, regardless of whether the Administration warned of such a damage or not.
- The Administration is not responsible for third parties goods and services offered on the Service and does not support business operations through the Service, including the processing of orders without limitation.
- The User is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his password and registration data, and all acts or omissions in using his password and account. Therefore, the User must take steps to ensure access to his account and password. The Administration never asks for a password. The User has no right to transfer or share access to his account with anyone. The Administration reserves the right to terminate the User's account if these rules were violated.
E-mail & messages
- The Administration may make an electronic newsletter (i.e., ‘Messages’) to Users of the Service directly or through third-party services.
- The Administration involves the use of automated devices and monitoring techniques to protect Users from unsolicited messages (also known as "spam") and/or other types of electronic communications that are contrary to the commercial objectives of the Service. However, such devices and techniques are not perfect, and the Administration is not responsible for any kind of messages that can be blocked, or any unauthorized messages that will not be blocked.
- Although the Service may be accessible worldwide, the Administration makes no representation that the Service may be used worldwide and ve used on territories where its content is illegal or prohibited. Those who choose to use the Service from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Advertising materials, products, services and/or information provided by the Service are void where prohibited.
- Upon termination or suspension of the subscription, regardless of the reason, the User's right to use the Service immediately ceases, and the User acknowledges and agrees that the Administration may immediately deactivate or delete his account and all related information and files in his account and/or deny further access to the files or the Service as a whole. The Administration is not liable to the User or other third parties for any claims or damages arising out of termination or suspension of the User's account or any other actions related to the subscription’s termination or suspension.
- All notices the User sends in writing via email. The notices must be sent to the customer support department at email@example.com. The Administration uses the Users data specified during registration to communicate with them. Moreover, the Administration may send notifications or messages through the site in order to inform Users about changes or other important issues.
Applicable law and dispute resolution
- All disputes arising out of this Agreement or in connection herewith shall be settled through negotiations and consultations between the parties.
- In case the dispute was not resolved through negotiations, each of the parties may seek protection of its rights and legal interests in the court in accordance with applicable law.
- In case of refusal to satisfy the claim or failure to receive a written response within 2 (two) months of receipt by the destination of a written complaint, the party submitting the claim has the right to refer the dispute to the court in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Malta.
- You agree not to sell, resell, copy or use for commercial purposes your account on the website or access to it.
- If you have any other inquiries or practices or dealings with this Site, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.