Everything the Service collects and saves is encrypted as we have implemented the technical and organizational measures designed to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure.
Your privacy is appreciated as the Service applies all the necessary measures to preserve and secure it and prevent it from unauthorized access, conversion or any disclosure.
We may ask you to provide certain Personal Information that can be used to contact or verify your identity, to register and provide the service to you ("Personal Information").
You may refuse to provide such Personal Information and/or decide to provide us any other non-required data. In case you refuse to provide us your Personal Information, you may not be able to access or use all or any of the services.
The Service has implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information when you enter, submit, or access your Personal Information.
Purposes of collection
The Service only collects the Personal Information that is reasonably necessary for us to efficiently conduct activities and provide our products and services (for the proper use of the Website, and services). The Service collects and uses the Personal Information in furtherance of the following aims:
- to maintain and improve the Service. We use Personal Information to ensure that our services and products function properly;
- to establish and verify your identity;
- to contact you about our products and services and to provide replies to you;
- to send periodic emails. The Service may use the information which is collected from you when you register or use certain other features. This might be for security reasons, to ask your opinion about the Service, or it may be to keep you updated on any changes to products and services provided on the Service. The Service may also send periodic emails with news and updates, or use this information to follow up with you following live chat or email;
- to resolve disputes and enforce the Service agreements to the extent necessary and sufficient for protecting your interests or interests of other users;
Sensitive data, such as third-party accounts access credentials are stored encrypted and not used by the Service for any purposes except by the functions needed to login 3rd party services after the approval given by the User.
- Right to withdraw - you have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given your consent to the processing of your Personal Information;
- Right to object - you have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Right to be informed - you can ask the Service what categories of your Personal Information are being collected;
- Right to opt-out - you can ask the Service to stop using your Personal Information for business benefits;
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten) - you can ask the Service to delete your Personal Information;
- Right of access - you can ask the Service to provide the list of actual Personal Information values collected;
- Right to non-discrimination - the Service provides equal services, meaning they cannot discriminate against your rights;
- Right to rectification - you can ask the Service to correct your Personal Information in a situation when such data available to the Service or disclosed to third parties is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to restrict - you can ask the Service to introduce the restriction regime on the processing of your Personal Information, so that in each case the data may be processed only upon separate consent from you.
Also, periodically we may contact you regarding operational issues or to adhere to the performance requirements of the services. These will not be marketing communications and the Service will operate under legitimate interests in order to contact you for these reasons.
Personal Information collection
While providing services we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- first name;
- last name;
- country of residence;
When You visit the Website or use the Service, we automatically collect the Personal Information sent by Your computer, mobile phone, or other access devices. The Service collects information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Website ("Log Data").
This Personal Information may include:
- your IP address;
- device information including, but not limited to, identifier, name, and type, operating system;
- mobile network information;
- standard web log information, such as Your browser type, and the pages You accessed on Website, access times, website navigation paths;
The Service collects some information automatically, such as monitoring and tracking information, related to usage such as access date & time, device identification, operating system, browser type, and IP address, etc.This data may be directly provided to the Service or through other third-party services.
The Service may collect information about your location whenever you interact with it, for analytical purposes only. Your location can be discovered by your IP address. This service usage data helps the Service systems to ensure that our interface is accessible for users across all platforms and can aid in case of disputes or technical issues.
You agree to provide the Personal Information specified herein and agree that you provided Personal Information may be processed and stored by the Service.
The components of Personal Information mentioned below may be modified from time to time according to the Applicable law and the Service necessities that will be reflected in this Policy.
Personal Information we do not process
The Service does not collect or store any information about children under 18. The Service does not process any sensitive Personal Information, such as racial or ethnic origin, membership in political parties or political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic/biometric data, health, sex life, or sexual orientation. If you believe that the Service has collected such information, please directly contact us immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to delete this information.
The Service protects Your Personal Information under internationally acknowledged standards, using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to protect the privacy of the information you provide to us from unauthorized or accidental access, loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, destruction as well as from other illegal actions of third-parties.
The Service has implemented a number of security and technical measures to ensure that your information is protected and securely maintained such as encryption, data storage diversification, internal data access restrictions, anonymization technology, data and asset diversification, and strict physical access controls to buildings & files.Please note that transmission of information (including communications by email) over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks is not one hundred percent secure. Also, please note that the Service is not liable for the security of any information you are transmitting over the Internet, or third-party content. You should also understand the responsibility and take safety precautions to protect your Personal Information. If you have any suspicions that your Personal Information has been put in jeopardy, or at any risk, particularly your account, password, and/or other information, please make sure to contact us as soon as possible (email@example.com).
Personal Information sharing
The Service will not sell or rent your Personal Information and/or customer lists to third parties without your explicit consent. The Service may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize the Website and services, as well as the Service content and advertising. The Service may use your name and email address to provide you with information about any products or services that may be of interest to you.
- to the extent required by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise, or defend the Service’s legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing any other risks).
Also, in order to provide you with high-quality services, the Service uses services from third-party companies.As part of providing these services, the Service will share part of your Personal Information with such companies, for example: Google services – analytics, etc.; Cloud services/server services, etc. In some circumstances, the Service will anonymize your Personal Information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case the Service may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
If you are located in the EU, make a notice that your Personal Information may be transferred to countries that are not part of the EU.
The Service will take additional measures in order to establish that your Personal Information is treated just as safely and securely as it would be within the European Union and under the Data Protection Legislation as follows:
- choosing only partners and services that are compliant with the EU standards;
- limiting access to your Personal Information to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties with a legitimate need to know and ensuring that they are subject to duties of confidentiality;
- procedures for dealing with data breaches (the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, your personal data) including notifying you and the governing authority where it is legally required to do so.
Personal information protection rights
Regarding your Personal Information, you have the right to request us:
- access to the information that was collected;
- to withdraw your consent (if applicable);
- to rectify/erase your Personal Information;
- to update and keep the information accurate;
- to delete any undesirable collected information, the Service shall delete your respective Personal Information from any sources within 24 hours from the moment the Service receives such request from you;
- to restrict the processing of the information;
- to stop the processing of the information in case that the information is used for direct marketing purposes;
- to send your Personal Information to any third party in a structured and machine-readable format.
You can complete these requests by contacting the Service (firstname.lastname@example.org).Also, you may request to access and control the Personal Information the Service has collected. Within a reasonable timeframe, the Service will handle any of your requests and notify you of the actions that have been taken.
You can withdraw your consent for your Personal Information processing at any time and ask the Service to stop access, storage, usage, and other processing of your Personal Information if you believe that the Service doesn’t have the proper rights to do so.Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing the Service conducts prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
Please keep in mind that the Service might not be able to provide all Services to You anymore if you withdraw your consent.
The Service always works to fully protect your rights and comply with obligations under Privacy and Data protection frameworks including the GDPR and European Commission standards, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
Personal information retention
The Service will only retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for its collection, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting, or reporting requirements.
The Service may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if it is reasonably believed that there is a prospect of litigation in respect to the Service’s relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, the Service considers the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Information, the purposes for which the Service processes your Personal Information and whether the Service can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, accounting or other requirements (for example, as needed to provide Services, comply with the Service legal obligations, resolve disputes, etc.).
By law, the Service has to keep basic information about its users (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transactional Data) for at least 5 years after you've requested account deletion.
The Service will not keep your Personal Information for any longer than is necessary for the scope of the reason(s) for which it was collected.
Your Personal Information will be stored according to the following factors which determine the period of how long it will be kept:
- the Service objectives and requirements for the performance of the Services;
- the types of Personal Information in question;
- the purposes for which Personal Information in question is collected, held, and processed;
- the Service legal basis for collecting, holding, and processing that Personal Information;
- any legal obligation to store such information.
The Service ensures that Personal Information kept is regularly reviewed against such criteria to assess whether it should be kept any longer.
For the purpose of defending the Service legitimate interests against possible legal claims, please note that correspondence (e.g. email addresses and content, chats with the customer service team, call recordings, etc.) will be kept up to 10 years, depending on the limitation period (a limitation period is a time period during which a claim can be made) applicable in your country, after the end of the relationship.
In respect to the privacy and security of data you share with us, we inform you of our approach to complying with regulations, governmental requests, and user-generated inquiries in order to carry out regulatory checks and meet our obligations to our regulators. We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. We will not disclose or provide any personal information to third-party sources unless such disclosure is established by law and the request is reviewed and approved by our legal and compliance team and/or we have received prior consent from the user.
The Service may also transfer the User’s Personal data to the law enforcement agencies, data protection authorities, government officials, Governmental authorities if:
- this is required by law;
- this is required by Governmental authorities on the basis of a subpoena, court order or decision, or other legal procedure;
- the Service believes that such disclosure is required to prevent losses or financial loss;
- disclosure is necessary to report alleged illegal activity;
- disclosure is necessary to investigate breaches of this User Agreement or any applicable law.